Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We're on a mission from God."

Oh how I love you Blues Brothers.

I suppose I should actually do a blog post in relation to Teen Waves sometime, huh.

Alright, here's the link to the post I'm relating to: Who Are You? #3 ~ Be a Colour
I'm not exactly going to reply to the questions exactly.

Anyway, I don't know exactly what colour I'd be, I'm just going to ponder for a while about which colours would be best suited to my personality.
It also depends on how I'm feeling emotionally right now (which is so-so, if you want me to completely honest) and how the weather is (not really, I have no idea why I said that).

Well, I guess I'd be a rainbow..all sorts of colours, even the gross looking ones, because we all feel gross sometimes.

 I guess you could say I'm feeling a greyish colour (and yes I'm aware that grey is actually a shade) today, not that great, but not overly horrible.
Also grey looks like the colour that doesn't get much sleep, which just describes my situation right now.
I know I should probably sleep, but I know that, unless I wait until I am ridiculously tired, I'll just lie awake thinking about things that I probably shouldn't be.
I don't like being grey.

Why do people say they're blue when they're down?
Blue seems like such a nice colour, not pretentious, just really quite nice and easy to get along with, but also has something hidden under the surface.
I don't know what that something is, but it can be good or bad.
I think I would like to be blue right now, but I know I'm not.

I know this is going to seem extremely cliché, but red seems extremely confident, and rather aware of that fact.
Actually, I don't think I could ever be red.
Red's intentions may be good, but they probably would hinder more than help.
Hmm, that does sound a little like me a little..

Green.
Now, I have no idea how I would describe green, green is a mystery to me.

Perhaps I am too tired for this, but my brain appears to have turned to mush.

Also The Blues Brothers is on and I feel like watching it.

Goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting exploration of colours and how you relate to them! Your kind of grey sounds like an indefinite colour - where you seem unsure that colour defines you at any time! Hence you have chosen a shade rather than a colour! And hence you have chosen a rainbow which may be interpretted as many colours, but no defined colour in particular! Enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete